The Brelko Combination Feedboot is designed to be used at load points to support the conveyor belt, preventing belt sag between idler rolls and thereby ensuring maximum skirt sealing and spillage control. UHMW Polyethylene material is used to line the load surfaces and therefore dramatically reducing friction and wear.
In this model the load surfaces are mounted on rubber spring units allowing deflection under load conditions while still maintaining a form seal line for the skirt system. It is used where variable load conditions with relatively small particles are encountered.
- A load point belt support system providing flat belt supporting surfaces mounted on an impact absorbing structure.
- Suitable for all bulk conveyor systems with medium to severe impact conditions and particles up to 150mm in size.
- Replace conventional impact idlers in load area.
- Flat belt support surfaces eliminate sag between idlers enabling optimum chute sealing design and operation.
- Load point spillage and dust escape controlled and eliminated.
- Rubber impact cones and mountings allow belt deflection under load in centre area whilst maintaining seal at belt edges.
- Sliding surfaces lined with low friction, long life UHMW polyethylene sheets.