The Brelko E105 Primary Belt Scraper is designed as a primary scraper when wet and sticky materials are conveyed. They can be mounted directly on the head pulley and can be used individually or in tandem with a secondary scraper.
Brelko E105 Primary Belt Scraper Applications
- As a Primary Scraper, when wet and sticky materials are conveyed.
- May be mounted directly on the head pulley.
- Can be used individually or in tandem as the secondary scraper.
- Suitable for all types of conveyor belts and metal fastener systems.
Brelko E105 Primary Belt Scraper Features
- Specially formulated polymeric blades give maximum life, and keep the possibility of damage to belt repairs, splices and
metal fasteners to a minimum.
- Patented blade design ensures optimum combination of flexibility and stiffness to adapt to belt profile.
- Patented V-base blade mounting makes blade changing quick and simple.
- Brelko self adjusting torsion mountings allow the scraper to maintain a constant pressure on the belt and greatly
extends adjustment intervals, also available is the standard adjustable mounting.
- All metal components can be made from corrosion resistant materials.
Brelko E105 Primary Belt Scraper Polyurethane Grades
- Standard – 95SH(A)
- Fire Retardant – 95SH(A)