The Brelko E155 Primary Belt Scraper is designed as a primary scraper to ensure maximum removal of wet and fine carry back. They are specifically designed for use on belts using metal fastener systems.
Brelko E155 Primary Belt ScraperApplications
- As a primary scraper to ensure maximum removal of wet and fine carryback.
- Specifically designed for use on belts using metal fastener systems.
- Ideally suited for conveyors where belts of different thicknesses have been joined together.
- Use in conjunction with torsion arm mountings to accommodate different belt thicknesses on the same conveyor and
excessive belt movement due to pulley eccentricity, thereby ensuring constant pressure with the belt on both the front
and back rows.
Brelko E155 Primary Belt Scraper Features
- Specially formulated polymeric blades give maximum life, and keep the possibility of damage to belt repairs, splices and
metal fasteners to a minimum.
- Patented blade design ensures optimum combination of flexibility and stiff ness to adapt to belt profile.
- Patented V-base blade mounting makes blade changing quick and simple.
- Brelko self adjusting torsion mountings allow the scraper to maintain a constant pressure on the belt and greatly
extends adjustment intervals, also available is the standard adjustable mounting.
- Positioning of blades in an overlapping configuration ensures that any material passing between the blades of the first
row is removed by the second row.
- All metal components can be made from corrosion resistant materials.