The Brelko E252 Composite Heavy-Duty Belt Scraper is designed as a heavy-duty Head Pulley scraper, working directly on the head pulley.
Brelko E252 Compsosite Secondary Heavy Duty Belt Scraper Applications
- As a Heavy Duty Head Pulley Scraper, working directly on the head pulley.
- Not suitable for mounting directly onto the head pulley.
- Use in conjunction with torsion arm mountings to accommodate different belt thicknesses on the same conveyor and
excessive belt movement due to pulley eccentricity, thereby ensuring constant pressure with the belt.
- Selection of correct blade material gives optimum blade life under all operating conditions and conveyed materials.
Brelko E252 Compsosite Secondary Heavy Duty Belt Scraper Features
- Patented V-base blade mounting makes blade changing quick and simple.
- Brelko torsion mountings allow the scraper to maintain a constant pressure on the belt and greatly extend adjustment
intervals. Also available is the standard adjustable mounting.
- Specially formulated composite blades give maximum life, and ensure accurate assembly and a clean running scraper.
- Brelko self adjusting torsion mountings allow the scraper to maintain a constant pressure on the belt and greatly
extends adjustment intervals, also available is the standard adjustable mounting.
- All metal components can be made from corrosion resistant materials.