The Brelko E255 Premium Secondary Heavy-Duty Belt Scraper is a universal choice for heavy duty cleaning applications. Specially suited for wider high-speed belts.
Brelko E255 Premium Secondary Heavy Duty Belt Scraper Applications
- Universal choice for all normal cleaning applications.
- Not suitable for mounting directly onto the head pulley.
- Use in conjunction with torsion arm mountings to accommodate differing belt thicknesses on the same conveyor and excessive belt movement due to pulley eccentricity, thereby ensuring constant pressure with the belt.
- Selection of correct blade material gives optimum blade life under all operating conditions and conveyed materials.
Brelko E255 Premium Secondary Heavy Duty Belt Scraper Features
- Patented V-base torsion holder makes blade changing simple.
- Fully sealed construction of torsion holder prevents material build up or ingress into the spring unit.
- Twin arm design of the torsion holder prevents radial and lateral blade oscillations and only allows longitudinal blade movement thus ensuring uniform and constant blade contact with the belt, irrespective of variations in belt thicknesses and surface conditions.
- Pre-Tensioned torsion holders reduces the required pressure against the belt resulting in less wear.
- Light weight polymeric material used for torsion holder ensures ease of handling, corrosion protection and minimum impact on belt surface after deflection.
- Patented blade torsion holder and blade design incorporating a deflector skirt ensures accurate assembly and a clean running scraper.
- BRELKO self adjusting torsion mountings allow the scraper to maintain a constant pressure on the belt and greatly extends adjustment intervals, also available is the standard adjustable mounting.
- All metal components can be made from corrosion resistant materials.
- Robust construction for longer life.