Brelko E305 Secondary Belt Scraper Applications
- As a heavy duty Secondary Scraper when wet and sticky materials are conveyed, providing optimum coverage of belt surface and therefore maximum removal of carryback.
- Not suitable for mounting directly onto the head pulley.
- Use in conjunction with torsion arm mountings to accommodate different belt thicknesses on the same conveyor and excessive belt movement due to pulley eccentricity, thereby ensuring constant pressure with the belt.
- Selection of correct blade material gives optimum blade life under all operating conditions and conveyed materials.
Brelko E305 Secondary Belt Scraper Features
- Positioning of blades in an overlapping configuration ensures that any material passing between the blades of the first row is removed by the second row.
- Patented V-base torsion holder makes blade changing quick and simple.
- Fully sealed construction of torsion holder unit prevents material build up or ingress into the spring unit.
- Twin arm design of the torsion holder prevents radial and lateral blade oscillations and only allows longitudinal blade movement thus ensuring uniform and constant blade contact with the belt, irrespective of variations in belt thicknesses and surface conditions.
- Pre-tensioned torsion holders reduces required pressure against the belt resulting in less wear.
- Lightweight polymeric material used for the torsion holder ensures ease of handling, corrosion protection and minimum impact on belt surface after deflection.
- Patented blade torsion holder and blade design incorporating a deflector skirt ensures accurate assembly and a clean running scraper.
- BRELKO self adjusting torsion mountings allow the scraper to maintain a constant pressure on the belt and greatly extends adjustment intervals, also available is the standard adjustable mounting.
- All metal components can be made from corrosion resistant materials.
- Robust construction for longer life.