The Brelko E352 Premium Secondary Heavy-Duty Belt Scraper is designed as a heavy duty Secondary scraper when wet and sticky materials are conveyed, providing optimum coverage of belt surface an therefore maximum removal of carry back.
Brelko E352 Composite Secondary Heavy Duty Belt Scraper Applications
- As a heavy duty Secondary Scraper when wet and sticky materials are conveyed, providing optimum coverage of belt
surface and therefore maximum removal of carryback.
- Not suitable for mounting directly onto the head pulley.
- Use in conjunction with torsion arm mountings to accommodate different belt thicknesses on the same conveyor and
excessive belt movement due to pulley eccentricity, thereby ensuring constant pressure with the belt.
- Selection of correct blade material gives optimum blade life under all operating conditions and conveyed materials.
Brelko E352 Composite Secondary Heavy Duty Belt Scraper Features
- Positioning of blades in an overlapping configuration ensures that any material passing between the blades of the first
row is removed by the second row.
- Patented V-base blade mounting makes blade changing quick and simple.
- Specially formulated composite blades give maximum life, and ensure accurate assembly and a clean running scraper.
- Brelko self adjusting torsion mountings allow the scraper to maintain a constant pressure on the belt and greatly
extends adjustment intervals, also available is the standard adjustable mounting.
- All metal components can be made from corrosion resistant materials.