The Brelko E355 Premium Secondary Heavy-Duty Belt Scraper is designed as a heavy duty Secondary scraper when wet and sticky materials are conveyed, providing optimum coverage of belt surface and therefore maximum removal of carry back.
Brelko E355 Premium Secondary Heavy Duty Belt Scraper Applications
- Specifically designed to provide optimum coverage of belt surface and therefore maximum removal of fine and wet materials.
- Not suitable for mounting directly onto the head pulley.
- Selection of correct blade material gives optimum blade life under operating conditions and conveyed materials.
- Use in conjunction with torsion arm mountings to accommodate differing belt thicknesses on the same conveyor and excessive belt movement due to pulley eccentricity, thereby ensuring constant pressure with the belt.
Brelko E355 Premium Secondary Heavy Duty Belt Scraper Features
- Positioning of blades in an overlapping configuration ensures that any material passing between the blades of the first row is removed by the second row.
- Patented V-base torsion holder makes blade-changing simple.
- Fully sealed construction of torsion holder unit prevents material build up or ingress into the spring unit.
- Twin arm design of the torsion holder prevents radial and lateral blade oscillations and only allows longitudinal blade movement thus ensuring uniform and constant blade contact with the belt, irrespective of variations in belt thicknesses and surface conditions.
- Pre-Tensioned blades reduces required pressure against the belt for less wear.
- Lightweight polymeric material used for the torsion holder ensures ease of handling, corrosion protection and minimum impact on belt surface after deflection.
- Patented blade torsion holder and blade design incorporating a deflector skirt ensures accurate assembly and a clean running scraper.
- Robust construction for longer life.