E505 Angle Plough
- The E505 Angle Plough is used as an alternative to the E405 V-Plough when the material scraped off the inner belt
surface can only be discharged to one side of the belt.
- For use on reversible belts.
- Unique track mounted scraping blade facilitates very easy and quick blade change.
- Parallel dual-link mounting allows the plough to move freely thus maintaining constant contact with the belt.
- Specially formulated PU blades ensure maximum blade life and minimum belt wear.
- Unique bolted assembly results in compact packaging for easy transport and installation.
- Can be mounted on the top, bottom or inside of the stringers.
- Universal swivel mounting allows the plough to be set to scrape to either side of the belt.