The Brelko E601 Pre-Primary Belt Scraper is designed to work as a pre-primary scraper in the head pulley, not in contact with the belt. Used in conjunction with Brelko Primary & Secondary scrapers and are particularly suited for mud rush and severe carry back situations. Suitable for all types of conveyor belts and metal fastener systems.
- As a Pre-Primary Scraper, working in the head pulley zone, not in contact with the belt.
- Used in conjunction with BRELKO Primary and Secondary scrapers.
- Particularly suited for mud-rush and severe carry back situations.
- Suitable for all types of conveyor belts and metal fastener systems.
- Adjustable BRELKO torsion twist tensioners allow the scraper to maintain a constant pressure against the material flow, are self adjusting and allow the scraper to deflect away from any obstruction, as a significant safety feature.
- Multi-blade construction in wear resistant steel for impact situations or ceramic blades for non-impact high abrasion situations or conditions.
- Scraper adjustment is such that the blades do not contact the belt, but only operate when the carryover material is excessive.
- Compact torsion twist tensioners for easy adjustment.
- Chute side mountings for easy adjustment and installation.
- Robust and streamlined scraper construction prevents material build up on the scraper.