The Brelko E705 Compact Secondary Belt Scraper is specially designed for easy installation on all belts up to 750mm wide and can be installed where there is not enough room for other scrapers.
- Specially designed for easy installation on all belts up to 750mm wide.
- Can be installed where there is not enough space for other scrapers.
- Not suitable for mounting directly onto the head pulley.
- Use in conjunction with torsion arm mountings to accommodate different belt thicknesses on the same conveyor and excessive belt movement due to pulley eccentricity, thereby ensuring constant pressure with the belt.
- Selection of correct blade material gives optimum blade life under all operating conditions and conveyed materials.
- Patented V-base torsion holder makes blade changing quick and simple.
- Fully sealed construction of torsion holder prevents material build-up or ingress into the spring unit.
- Twin arm design of the torsion holder prevents radial and lateral blade oscillations and only allows longitudinal blade movement thus ensuring uniform and constant blade contact with the belt, irrespective of variations in belt thicknesses and surface conditions.
- Pre-tensioned blades restrict forward movement and reduces belt contact pressure for optimised cleaning, and extends belt life.
- Lightweight polymeric material used for the torsion holder ensures ease of handling, corrosion protection and minimum impact on belt surface aft er deflection.
- Patented blade torsion holder and blade design incorporating a deflector skirt ensures accurate assembly and a clean running scraper.
- All metal components can be made from corrosion resistant materials.
- Robust construction for longer life.