The Brelko E915 Heavy Duty Head Pulley Belt Scraper is designed to work directly on the head pulley when wet and sticky materials are conveyed. These can be installed when there is not enough space for other scrapers.
- As a Heavy Duty Head Pulley Scraper, working directly on the head pulley.
- As a Head Pulley Scraper, when wet and sticky materials are conveyed.
- Can be installed where there is not enough space for other scrapers.
- Suitable for larger pulley diameters and all types of conveyor belts and metal fasteners systems.
- Adjustable Brelko torsion twist tensioners allow the scraper to maintain a constant pressure on the belt, are self adjusting and allow the scraper to deflect away from any obstruction, as a significant safety feature.
- Specially formulated polymeric blades give maximum life, and keep the possibility of damage to belt repairs, splices and metal fasteners to a minimum.
- Slide over blade mounting makes blade changing simple.
- Multi -blade construction allows individual blades to deflect for minor obstructions and adapt to belt profile.
- Streamlined scraper construction prevents material build-up on the scraper