The Brelko E952 Composite Heavy Duty Head Pulley Belt Scraper is designed to work directly on the head pulley. They can be used on high speed and steel cord belts with low impact small particle size materials only. These Scrapers are suitable for all types of conveyor belts with vulcanised joints, corrosive conditions and are used in conjunction with Brelko Secondary Scrapers.
- As a Heavy Duty Head Pulley Scraper, working directly on the head pulley.
- Can be used on high speed and steel cord belts.
- Low impact small particle size materials only.
- Suitable for all types of conveyor belts with vulcanized joints.
- Suitable for use in corrosive conditions.
- Used in conjunction with Brelko Secondary Scrapers.
- Ceramic or Tungsten blade holders with Boron Carbide (BC) and Tungsten Carbide (T3) inserts for long life.
- Compact torsion twist tensioners for easy adjustment.
- Chute side mountings for easy adjustment and installation.
- Low friction and heat generation.
- Robust construction for longer life.
- Patented V-base blade mounting makes blade changing quick and simple.
- Specially formulated composite blades give maximum life, and ensure accurate assembly and a clean running scraper.
- Streamlined scraper construction prevents material build-up on the scraper.