BRELKO Keyliner Chute Lining Systems are very effectively designed to protect the chute from impact loads and prevent material build-up on chute sides. These chute lining systems are suitable for lump sides under 150mm.
- An effective chute lining system designed to prevent material build-up on underflow chute side walls, and to protect the chute from light impact loads.
- Suitable for lump sizes less than 150mm.
- Typically used on underflow chutes
- A flexible chute lining system which prevents material build-up on underflow chute side walls due to the movement of the Keyliner™.
- Keyliner™ is available in modular 10 metre lengths of moulded rubber – 60SH (A).
- Unique mounting track and locking system result in simple, quick installation and subsequent Keyliner™ replacement.
- Keyliner™ replacement of only the worn out areas is possible, so it’s not necessary to replace the complete system.
Keyliner™ Chute Lining Systems