The Brelko Keyskirt Size 4 Chute Sealing system is designed to control and minimise spillage at conveyor load areas. This is a self adjusting flexible skirt sealing strip featuring the patented BRELKO multiple lip seal designed for rugged transfer applications. Specially formulated rubber compound ensures maximum seal life. For use on belts wider than 1200mm.
- An effective chute sealing system designed to control spillage at conveyor load areas.
- Suitable for all belt conveyors from 1200mm belt width upwards carrying material less than 75mm particle size.
- Patented mounting track system results in simple installation and subsequent skirt rubber replacement.
- Self-cleaning grooves trap spillage allowing it to be carried away by the belt.
- Low contact area reduces wear and friction.
- No adjustment required.
- Continuous flexible seal accommodates belt movement.
- Colour coding for easy skirt grade identification.
- Standard -55SH(A)
- LHB (Soft) -40SH(A)
- Heat Resistant -55SH(A)
- Fine Material 180°C (356°F) Max
- Coarse Material 220°C (428°F) Max
- F.R.A.S.O.R -55SH(A) -Fire Retardant, Anti Static & Oil Resistant
- WasteWorks -60SH(A)
- White Chemical -60SH(A)