The Brelko Universal Feedboot is designed to be used at load points to support the conveyor belt, preventing belt sag between idler rolls and thereby ensuring maximum skirt sealing and spillage control. UHMW Polyethylene material is used to line the load surfaces and therefore dramatically reducing friction and wear.
This model features adjustable wing plates to allow the belt troughing angle to be accurately accommodated thereby assisting in maintaining correct belt tracking and complete skirt sealing.
- A load point belt support system which eliminates conventional conveyor idlers.
- Suitable for all belt conveyors handling bulk solids with a particle size less than 50mm.
- Designed to provide belt support in the load area, thus eliminating belt sag between idlers.
- Wing panels can be individually adjusted for optimum conveyor troughing angle from 0° to 45°.
- Accurate belt support allows chutes and seals to be positioned to control and eliminate spillage and dust escape at the load points.
- Sliding surfaces lined with low friction, long life UHMW polyethylene sheets.