When it comes to crushing heavy materials, you need the strongest equipment the market can provide. At Oreflow, we only offer the best of the best. TRIO Engineered has a wide array of primary and secondary jaw crushers. Their steeply aligned toggle seats allow for efficient nip angles and high production rates.
Crushers are used for primary and secondary rock crushing, mixed demolition debris, concrete, asphalt and river rock.
TRIO crushers are among the most heavy-duty machines available in WA. Important features to consider when choosing a crusher are the bearing size, shaft size and machine weight.
Features of this product include:
- Fixed jaw dies with wrap-around design protects the frame and eliminates the need for additional wedges
- Hydraulically adjusted wedges for quick adjustments to the closed setting when new products are needed or as the jaw dies wear
- Side tensioning wedges to keep dies in correct operating position
- Advanced cheek plate bolt system for easy maintenance
- Extra large, drop-forged, heat-treated overhead eccentric shafts
- Spherical, self aligning roller bearings
- Fabricated, stress relieved steel frame
- Machined jaw plates and seating surfaces
- Reversible jaw plates
- Manual shim or hydraulic wedge closed side setting
Why choose Oreflow?
Our TRIO jaw crushers are of a superior quality and all come with a one-year warranty. In addition, our continuing service agreement means you will always have the help and assistance you need with your crusher when you need it.