Oreflow is a company committed to mining plants that require our services and expertise in optimal maintenance, operation and profitable production. Our guidance and expertise of advanced techniques like simulations, helps you understand what mining equipment maintenance programme best suits your plant and the equipment deployed.
Capital equipment needs to be taken good care of and requires regular maintenance in order to be working at full capacity. Failure to do so leads to unpleasant break downs that causes loss to your plant’s productivity. Downtime reduction and increased productivity are the sole purpose of any mining equipment’s maintenance, hence it is of paramount importance to us.
Our experience with production of mining equipment and their maintenance in addition to setting up plants for our customers over the years has given us immense insight into what the proper maintenance procedure should be for capital equipment.
Mining equipment maintenance services emphasise on extending the life cycle of critical spares. In addition to the capital equipment maintenance contracts, Oreflow offers other valuable services that include assessing and forecasting the costs and time durations associated with the maintenance procedures procured and suggesting alternatives in case a methodology in use is proving to be ineffective in the maintenance of mining equipment.
Our maintenance procedures are designed with sustainability of your project in mind. Oreflow aims to keep expenses on the lower side of the scale and productivity as well, as uptime of the plant and all its capital equipment on the other.
So if you are planning to set up a plant or already have a plant that consists of capital equipment or other mining equipment you should immediately avail our mining equipment maintenance service and just watch your profits skyrocket with our efforts.
Mining Equipment Maintenance Contracts
- Review proposed equipment maintenance contract details and specifications.
- Review maintenance alternatives for mining equipment.
- Maintenance and operating cost analysis for extending the life of equipment.
- Prepared Repair & Maintenance cost forecasts (new & used equipment).
Oreflow can supervise installation & carry our wet & dry commissioning of Crushers, screens, feeders etc.
This is another area which can quickly yield results if the correct process and technology are in place.
Typical questions to ask before determining the need for a process audit are:
- What does better level control mean for my circuit?
- What is the best way to automate my process?
- Am I getting the most out of my equipment?
And then there are questions of spares, service, maintenance and training:
- Am I carrying enough critical spares to stay online?
- Do I know the lead times for critical spares that I don’t carry?
- Is my preventative maintenance program suitable?
- Do my operators have the skills to run my plant optimally?
- Do we know how to effectively troubleshoot process upsets?
Answering no to any of these questions represents a risk to the sustainability of your operation. Not only will a process audit answer these questions, but will outline the corrective actions necessary to achieve sustainability.
So it pays to ensure you are talking to the right people. Oreflow is that team.
Currently we use JK Simquarry to:
- Construct a crushing and screening plant on the computer screen
- Set the operating parameters of the equipment in the circuit.
- Set the plant feed conditions.
- Run a simulation.
- Examine the results.
- Re-run the simulation.
- Optimise the performance of a new or existing plant
Every mining operation has budgets, production targets, business goals and a sustainability plan. Each of these operations aims to minimise capital expenditure, reduce operating expenses and downtime, and increase profit and productivity.
At Oreflow, we understand your business and our design of your project needs cater for the sustainability of your operation.
Oreflow can offer installation of New or Refurbished Plant & Equipment.