E952 Composite Heavy Duty Head Pulley Belt Cleaner
- As a Heavy Duty Head Pulley Scraper, working directly on the head pulley.
- Can be used on high speed and steel cord belts.
- Low impact small particle size materials only.
- Suitable for all types of conveyor belts with vulcanized joints.
- Suitable for use in corrosive conditions.
- Used in conjunction with Brelko Secondary Scrapers.
- Ceramic or Tungsten blade holders with Boron Carbide (BC) and Tungsten Carbide (T3) inserts for long life.
- Compact torsion twist tensioners for easy adjustment.
- Chute side mountings for easy adjustment and installation.
- Low friction and heat generation.
- Robust construction for longer life.
- Patented V-base blade mounting makes blade changing quick and simple.
- Specially formulated composite blades give maximum life, and ensure accurate assembly and a clean running scraper.
- Streamlined scraper construction prevents material build-up on the scraper.