E252 Composite Secondary Heavy Duty Belt Cleaner
- As a Heavy Duty Head Pulley Scraper.
- Not suitable for mounting directly onto the head pulley.
- Use in conjunction with torsion arm mountings to accommodate different belt thicknesses on the same conveyor and
- excessive belt movement due to pulley eccentricity, thereby ensuring constant pressure with the belt.
- Selection of correct blade material gives optimum blade life under all operating conditions and conveyed materials.
- Patented V-base blade mounting makes blade changing quick and simple.
- Brelko torsion mountings allow the scraper to maintain a constant pressure on the belt and greatly extend adjustment
intervals. Also available is the standard adjustable mounting.
- Specially formulated composite blades give maximum life, and ensure accurate assembly and a clean running scraper.
- Brelko self adjusting torsion mountings allow the scraper to maintain a constant pressure on the belt and greatly
extends adjustment intervals, also available is the standard adjustable mounting.
- All metal components can be made from corrosion resistant materials.